NICOLET SUMMER ICED COFFEE
- 1/2 cup of your favorite NICOLET COFFEE ground coffee.
- 3 cups cold water
- Creamer (optional)
- Sweetener (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Brew the coffee using 1 1/2 cups of the cold water.
- Pour the hot brewed coffee in pitcher. Add sweetener, if desired. Stir. Blend in the other 1 1/2 cups cold water. Add creamer, if desired.
- Serve over ice. Makes 4 servings.
FROZEN S’MORES CARAMEL SLUSH
- 1/4 cup Nicolet Coffee S’mores Caramel ground coffee.
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite caramel flavored sundae syrup
- 1/4 cup vanilla-flavored creamer
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Coarse sea salt
- Place coffee, caramel sundae syrup, creamer and ice cubes in blender container. Cover and process until slushy.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with more caramel sundae syrup and sea salt, if desired.
NICOLET COFFEE TOFFEE BARS
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite Nicolet Coffee finely ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Coat 13" x 9" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 1/2 cup melted butter, oats, brown sugar, flour, nuts and baking soda in large bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until surface is bubbly. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan, over medium heat. Add sweetened condensed milk, coffee and vanilla. Cook and stir until mixture thickens, about 15 minutes. Pour over crust.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Let stand 1 minute. Spread chocolate while warm. Cool thoroughly. Refrigerate 30 minutes if chocolate is still soft. Cut into bars.
IRISH COFFEE OF THE NORTH
- 1 Shot (1.5 oz.) Irish cream liqueur
- 1 Shot (1.5 oz.) Irish whiskey
- 1 cup hot brewed Nicolet Coffee<
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
CAPPUCCINO CAKE RECIPE
- 1 sponge cake, pre-made
- 1 cup boiling Nicolet Coffee
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin
- Whipped Cream, for topping
- Powdered chocolate, for topping
- Line a suitably sized starsol cake tin with foil and place the premade sponge cake inside.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling Nicolet Coffee.
- Mix the coffee into the condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture over the sponge cake, distributing so that mixture is evenly absorbed.
- Place in your refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Top with cream and powdered chocolate.
NICOLET MOCHA COCOA
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground Nicolet Coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat all ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk until steaming.
- Strain thru a coffee filter or fine strainer.
- Pour into 2 coffee mugs.
- 10 oz. of your favorite brewed Nicolet Coffee Company
- 2 oz. Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Add ground cinnamon to taste (optional)
- Pour hot coffee into a 12 ounce glass. Add the Irish Cream and stir well. Top with a scoop of whipped cream. Sprinkle on cinnamon.